3/4 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 c butter, softened
1 c flour
1/2 tsp salt
dash of paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Shape the dough into 1″ balls and place a couple of inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Press down with a fork leaving hatch marks on top.
- Bake for 12–14 minutes or until the edges just start to turn a nice golden color.
- Leave on baking sheet to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: These crackers will stay fresh in an airtight container for several days.
Recipe adapted from Chef in Training.