Thanks so much to Maureen of Whip-A-Dish for nominating me as a Versatile Blogger. This is awesome! I have seen plenty of bloggers that have their awards posted proudly on their blogs and never thought I would actually have one of my own. Thank you!
The rules for the Versatile Blog Award are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Notify these bloggers of the nominations by linking back to one of their specific blog posts so they get notified back.
Here are 7 things about me that you have always wanted to know:
- My favorite color is pink.
- I am a sushi addict.
- I met my husband at the bus stop my freshman year of high school. Been together since 1995 and going strong!
- Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and yet I hardly ever have time to make it.
- I take at least one night a week off from cooking and go out.
- I am the definition of a daddy’s girl. Love my dad!
- I am currently working on training for my first ever 5k!
I have chosen these 15 blogs to be nominated for this award:
- Attempts in Domesticity
- Recipes Happen
- Rantings of an Amateur Chef
- Low Carb Jabberwockey
- The Happy Blonde
- Meatballs & Milkshakes
- A Lot on Your Plate
- Chilli Marmalade
- Something Savory
- Texana’s Kitchen
- Made by Mike
- Mama Mouse Says
- The Coyote Thistle
- The Jiggly Bits
Thanks again Maureen for the nomination!