There is just something ultra tasty about a nice cut of tender pork in a savory sweet sauce. This recipe is so incredibly quick and easy that it is the perfect dinner on a work night and yet still classy enough for a dinner party. All the spices give the sauce a nice little pop. This dinner is perfect for everyone in the family. Even the pickiest of eaters will love the sweet flavor of the sauce. My three year old ate almost an entire pork chop. This sauce is also great with a ham steak or chicken breast, heck it would be good on a piece of leather! Try this honey glazed pork chop tonight, the whole family will be begging for more.
1/2 c honey
4 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground cloves
3 tbsp olive oil
4 boneless thick cut pork chops (or 6–8 think cut)
salt and pepper
Note: If using thin cut pork chops, cooking time will need to be adjusted since they will cook much quicker.
- In a bowl mix together the honey, mustard, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Pour the honey mustard sauce over the pork chops and cook for an additional 10–12 minutes or until cooked through flipping the chops halfway through.
- Transfer the pork chops to a plate and spoon the sauce over the chops.