Today marks the one-year anniversary of my blog and this happens to be my 100th post! Hooray! I will admit starting a blog was difficult for me, putting myself and my cooking out there for criticism was not easy. Because of all my friends, family, and now followers, Diva di Cucina has become more than I could have hoped for. I would like to express my warmest thanks for all the love during my blog’s first year. It is such an awesome reward when I hear from people that they tried my recipe and they loved it, that kind of feedback makes it all worthwhile.
I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the stats from my blog. Over the past year:
- By blog has gained 176 followers via WordPress and Facebook.
- http://www.divadicucina.com has had 7,637 hits.
- My busiest day was October 14, 2012 with 368 hits.
- I have shared 87 delicious recipes.
- My most popular recipe was my Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes with 774 views and the next runner up was Loaded Baked Cauliflower with 593 views.
Please continue to share my blog with your family and friends. That is the greatest compliment of all. Cheers!
Diva di Cucina