I love it when I can find festive after school snacks for my little munchkin. While this isn’t the healthiest snack, we sure had fun making it together. We had it “whipped” up in less than 5 minutes and eaten in almost the same amount of time. Just kidding, I demonstrated some self-control and saved a little for my husband to enjoy for dessert that night. This was so good that when we ran out of apples I was just using my fingers to scoop it out. I know, I’m ashamed, but I couldn’t help it! It was really yummy! A better name for this is probably “Apple Crack”. After we finished the dip off we were trying to think about what else would go well with it and we think some graham crackers or Nilla wafers would make great dippers too. Enjoy! (And I know you will!)
Note: This is the perfect amount for 3–5 people but if you want to make it for a group definitely double or triple the recipe.
1 Heath bar
8 oz cream cheese (1 block)
1/3 c brown sugar
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3–5 apples sliced
- Using a very sharp knife cut the Heath bar up into small bits. Set a tablespoon of the bits aside.
- In a small mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugars, and vanilla,
- Stir in the majority of the Heath bits.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Top with reserved Heath bits.
- Serve with sliced apples.
6 thoughts on “Recipe—Toffee Apple Dip”
OMG girl! This looks so good… will definitely have to try 🙂
It is so perfect for a fall treat. We love it!