The first time I made these cookies was actually around the holidays. They turned out delicious! So good that I even included them in my annual holiday goodie boxes. While cranberries and white chocolate are perfect for the holiday season, I think they are equally perfect for any time of year. Cranberry and white chocolate is such an awesome flavor combo, why only enjoy during the winter months? Pudding cookies are great because they turn out super moist and are some of the softest cookies you will ever have! The pudding really helps to hold them all together so you end up with perfect little mounds of deliciousness!
2 1/4 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 c butter, softened
3/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c sugar
3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix (dry, do not prepare)
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 c craisins
3/4 c white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter and sugars.
- Add in dry pudding mix and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly incorporate flour mixture until well combined.
- Mix in craisins and white chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1² balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 812 minutes or until just turning golden on the edges.
Recipe adapted from Chef in Training.